World Bank: The West African Centre for Water, Irrigation and Sustainable Agriculture (WACWISA) on the College of Ghana is now accepting functions from candidates who’re prepared to pursue a level program on the Institution.
Eligible International locations: African international locations
To be taken at (nation): Ghana
Kind: Masters, PhD
- Candidates should be Africans
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s diploma (honours) or equal with at the least a Second-Class Higher Division in Agricultural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Water Sources Engineering, Soil and Water Conservation and Administration, Horticulture, Agronomy, Hydrology and Watershed Administration and Engineering, Agricultural Expertise, Soil Science or associated fields.
- Candidates should be Making use of for the Masters/Physician of Philosophy programme in Irrigation and Drainage Engineering on the College for Improvement Research.
- Candidates should Meet the usual College for Improvement Research Admission requirement for each native and worldwide college students.
Software Course of: To use, please full and submit the next paperwork to Liz Whitwell (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- College of Arts and Humanities PGR Scholarship Application
- Research proposal for the proposed challenge – no longer than 1,500 words including references
For enquiries please contact Dr Kathryn Jones (email@example.com / +44 (0)1554 836972 ).