CRUTECH Post-UTME/DE form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost, screening date, deadline and registration details for the 2019/2020 Academic Session have been announced.Cut-off mark is 160. Cost is N2000. registration deadline is October 30th, 2019. See full details below;
It is hereby announced for the information of prospective candidates (Both UTME and Direct Entry) who made Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice and scored 160 and above in the 2019 UTME Examination, that the Online Registration for admissions into the 2019/2020 Academic Session will commence on Monday 24th June, 2019 and ends on Wednesday October 30th, 2019.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) Naira Screening Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link at the top left of the website.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be done online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2019 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above and choose CRUTECH as their First Choice in the 2019/2020 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratch card(s) details provided are correct.
Help Lines are open CALLS & WHATSAPP from 8am-4pm Monday to Friday: 08189351784; 08151118002; 08066462239; 09072711614
ADMISSION INTO OUR INSTITUTION FOR THE 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION IS ON GOING AND IN PROGRESS.
CONTACT THE ADMISSION OFFICE DIRECTLY ON 08089975770 FOR ASSISTANCE ON YOUR ADMISSION PROCESSING OR
TO CHECK AND CONFIRM YOUR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION ADMISSION STATUES.