ABUAD Post-UTME, eligibility and cost and registration particulars for the 2019/2020 session has been introduced. Applications are invited from suitably certified candidates for admission into the Afe Babalola College, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 educational session.
(1) COLLEGE OF LAW
LL.B Regulation – 5years
(2) COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES
- Drugs and Surgical procedure (M.B.B.S) – 6 years,
- B.NSc. Nursing Sciences – 5 years
- B.MLS. Medical Laboratory Science – 5 years
- B.Sc. Anatomy – Four years
- B.Sc. Physiology – Four years
- B.Sc. Human Vitamin and Dietetics – Four years
- B.Sc. Pharmacology – Four years
- B. Sc. Public Well being – Four years
- B. Pharm. Pharmacy – 5 years
- B. DS. Dentistry – 6 years
- D.O. Optometry – 6 years
(4) COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (5 years)
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/ Digital Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Agricultural Engineering
- B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
- B.Eng. Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- B. Arch Architecture (Four years)
NB: Faculty has 37 Laboratories and is acknowledged as Template for Engineering Schooling in Nigeria. The Faculty has additionally received worldwide competitions for invention in Seattle, US and London, England.
(5) COLLEGE OF SCIENCES (Four years)
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Human Biology
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc.Computer Science
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Petroleum Chemistry
(6) COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (Four years)
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Tourism and Events Administration.
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Worldwide Relations and Diplomacy
- B.Sc. Peace and Battle Research
- B.Sc. Intelligence and Safety Research
- B.Sc. Social Justice
- B.Sc. Communication and Media Research
- B.Sc. Advertising and marketing
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Sociology
(7) COLLEGE OF ARTS AND HUMANITIES (Four years)
- B. A. Performing Arts
- B. A. English
- B. A. History and Worldwide Research
- B. A. Linguistics
(8) COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE (5 years)
- B. Agric. Animal Science
- B. Agric. Agricultural Economics
- B. Agric. Extension Schooling
- B. Agric. Crop Science
- B. Agric. Soil Science
- Also Read : UTME result 2019: JAMB Responds to Candidates Unable to Verify Outcomes
- Present Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examination (UTME) End result
- 5 O’Stage (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit score passes at one sitting to incorporate English Language, Arithmetic, Literature in English, and every other 2 Social Sciences or Arts Topics are required for admission into Faculty of Regulation.
- 5 O’Stage(WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit score passes at one sitting to incorporate English Language, Arithmetic, Chemistry, Physics and Biology are required for admission into the MBBS and Nursing Science Programmes.
- Different Programmes: 5 O’Stage (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit score Passes at no more than two sittings to incorporate English Language, Arithmetic and three (3) different topics related to course of research.
- Outcomes of PAST Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examinations (UTME) usually are not allowed.
- Direct Entry Candidates are to connect the JAMB Change of Establishment Type to their Software.
The way to Apply:
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE
- Click on on http://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/to fill the net kind and to make on-line fee
- Obtain the Software Type On-line:
- Obtain Fresh Undergraduate Form right here
- Obtain Direct Entry Form right here
- Obtain Inter University Transfer Form right here
PURCHASE OF ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM
- Candidate who selected ABUAD within the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are to pay the sum of N2,000 for Admission Software Type and N5,000 as Screening Payment into any of the under-listed Banks with ABUAD Undergraduate Account Quantity whereas Direct Entry and Inter-College Switch software types is N10,500 every which is to be paid to identical under-listed Banks.
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
- Candidates who didn’t select Afe Babalola College (ABUAD) within the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are additionally certified to take part within the Put up UTME screening of the College after buying Change of Establishment kind from JAMB and buy of change establishment kind from the College at a price of N3,500 from any of the under-listed banks.
Obtain Change of Institution Form here
- Candidates awaiting SSCE outcomes or its equal may also apply for admission offered the outcome can be obtainable at resumption in August 2019.
DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNTS FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION FORM
- WEMA Financial institution Plc – 0122718841
- Union Financial institution Plc – 0061954679
- UBA Plc – 1020297573
- Sterling Financial institution Plc – 0064784459
DESIGNATED SELLING POINTS OF UNDERGRADUATE FORMS
- MAIN CAMPUS: AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY [ABUAD], ADO-EKITI, KM 8.5, AFE BABALOLA WAY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.
- IBADAN OFFICE, EMMANUEL CHAMBERS: 80, FAJUYI ROAD EKOTEDO, IBADAN.
- ABUJA OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, 24, MADEIRA STREET, IMANI ESTATE, MAITAMA, ABUJA.
- LAGOS OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, PLOT 1, BLOCK 4, CMD/JUBILEE ROAD, MAGODO GRA, LAGOS.
- PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, NO 43, WOGU STREET D/LINE, PORTHARCOURT, RIVERS STATE.
- WARRI: MONTESSORI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, 66, AIRPORT ROAD, OPPOSITE DELTA CAREER COLLEGE, WARRI.
- ONLINE ON http://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/
NOTE: Financial institution Tellers or proof of funds are to be offered on the designated promoting facilities for assortment of Software Kinds. Software Kinds may even be obtainable on the day of screening on the Screening Centre.
NB: Worldwide Candidates are required to ahead their educational transcripts to the next e mail addresses;
- reg email@example.com
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES
- Go to http://abuad.edu.ng or ship e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Ship a letter to the Workplace of the Registrar, Afe Babalola College [ABUAD], Ado-Ekiti. OR
- Name the next numbers: Registrar on 08127772121, 08152970475 and 08033509150, Bayo on 08152970484, Ebun on 09011673845 and Wale on 09011574312
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED IN THEIR OWN INTEREST NOT TO ENTERTAIN ANY CALL FROM ANY NUMBER DIFFERENT FROM THE SIX TELEPHONE LINES LISTED ABOVE
- Candidates ought to use the designated financial institution accounts above as fee made into any mistaken or fraudulent account is on the applicant’s threat.
Leave a Reply